EXCHANGE & RETURNS
At sixD we pride ourselves on delivering beautiful, quality, handcrafted jewellery.
We offer a 14 day return policy where items can be returned for a credit note, however we do not offer refunds. Our store credit is valid for a period of 6 months from the date of issue.
Return shipping costs, customs charges, govt taxes and duties for international orders are also not covered.
To arrange a return, please contact us here .
Please note we do not accept returns when:
* Items are not returned in their original condition i.e. have been worn, damaged or are sent without original packaging.
* Items are returned outside the specified return timeframe.
* An order includes earrings due to hygienic reasons.
* An order includes bespoke or customised items.
If you have any questions on sizing, please contact us.
All jewellery is quality checked by us. However, from time to time, there may be a rare fault. If you receive a faulty product, we will gladly repair or exchange the original piece if the product was purchased within 6 months. To notify us of the fault, please contact us here and include the following information:
* Your order ref
* Your full name and address
* Photographic evidence of the fault along with a brief description.
Please note that wear and tear during the course of normal use is not considered a fault. sixD jewellery should be handled as outlined in the Product Care Information. On a case by case basis, some repairs can incur a fee. This fee will be discussed with you via email and commenced once payment is received.
Please contact us here if you require any further information.