Jewellery Care Suggestions
1. Keep jewellery away from knives, paws, claws and sticky fingers and abrasive surfaces.
2. Avoid chemicals like household cleaners and acids.
3. Rhodium, Copper, Rose Gold Vermeil, Gold Vermeil and Black pieces should be maintained with a lens cleaning cloth.
4. Sterling silver requires regular cleaning with a silver polishing cloth.
5. When traveling with jewellery, especially earrings, a soft padded case is recommended for protection against damage.
6. It is always advisable to remove your rings before getting a manicure and your earrings and necklaces before a haircut or color.
7. Removing you jewellery before working out, doing the gardening or painting is recommended.
8. We suggest keeping them out of water, especially salt water as this will age the finished surface quickly. If they get wet with hand washing or showering just rinse with tap water, and completely dry the piece with a lens cloth before storage.
9. Our Matte Black Finish is a special patented process. Under normal wear it will maintain its appearance and integrity for a very long time.
10. Our Black Chains go through a number of processes with black oxidation, they may change in appearance over time depending on type of wear and exposure. Depending on how often you wear your piece, the black can wear off at different speeds. To keep your piece looking black longer we recommend you keep it dry and away from perfumes,lotions, acids and abrasive surfaces.
All sixD pieces are individually and entirely handmade, therefore each piece is unique and bears original character.
No two pieces are exactly the same.That is the beauty of handcrafted pieces.